Turn the Corner on Conflict
JAMS Pathways' programs create lasting positive change for your organization
Transform organizational conflict into team unity and business performance
Our conflict resolution programs create positive outcomes
Tension between employees
Effective communication between employees
Conflict between team leaders
Efficient team collaboration
Perceived workplace discrimination
Inclusive workplace environment
Positive workplace culture
Burnout, absenteeism and low morale
Step by step, our phased approach transforms conflict into business performance
Analysis & Early Intervention
Targeted Topics, Workshops & Conversations
Highlighting Progress & Mapping Next Steps
For organizations where conflict or tension is hindering performance,
our unique conflict prevention and resolution programs
help you break through communication barriers
so that you can boost productivity, retain employees and leave conflict behind
Inspire and train your team so they can perform at their best
Why Choose Us?
- Neutrality is at the core of our approach. We push no agenda, and we take no sides. This gives us credibility and builds a safe environment where each party feels heard and treated equally.
- We involve each stakeholder and bring them along on the journey, building a strong base for the future. By focusing on inclusivity, we restore broken communication and create lasting change.
- As part of JAMS, the world’s largest alternative dispute resolution provider, we handle over 18,000 disputes of all kinds each year. Our work gives us a unique perspective on the value of effective early intervention.
- Our lead facilitators, Richard Birke, Genesis Fisher and Deirdre McCarthy Gallagher, are thought leaders in conflict resolution. They set the highest standards in the industry and train and guide all our team members.
- Our services are tailored to your company, your industry and your team’s specific needs. We’ll work together to develop a plan and a budget that work for you.
Rooted in neutrality
Thought leaders in conflict resolution
Unsure which solution is best suited for your organization's needs?
Our simple assessment tool will help you find out
Thank you for your input. It’s very valuable.
How would you describe the challenges that your team/organization faces? (select all that apply)
Hiro Aragaki has handled hundreds of conflicts and is known for his sharp analytical skills and deep understanding of how cross-cultural differences affect dispute resolution.
“The resolution of a long-standing dispute involving multiple stakeholders is exhilarating. It feels great to help people.”
“People need to feel heard and understood before we can delve into strengths, weaknesses, and possible solutions. Where [I] excel is in the ability to hold opposing stories as true and explain points in ways that meet the parties where they are.”
“After decades of university teaching and as a dean, I saw the time, energy and resources zapped by internal conflicts. As a mediator and facilitator, I am dedicated to helping resolve organizational conflict.”
“Since leaving litigation, I have never looked back and have devoted my energy to helping people overcome conflict. Building trust among stakeholders is crucial to achieving that goal.”
JAMS Pathways' Services
& Resolution Program
In our signature four-phase PATH process, experienced facilitators assess your unique needs. Then they design a custom process to teach your team to have productive conversations about differences and to chart a path
out of conflict.
Training & Keynotes
Pathways offers live, customizable training programs and keynotes on topics ranging from diversity to negotiation to optimizing meetings and beyond.
Choose an in-person or online experience, and tailor the duration
as you wish.
At your location or online
From hours to months
based on your needs
Tailored pricing plans
Start Your Journey Now
Book a Free Discovery Call
Book a discovery call today.